Board Of Advice ProgramNovember 19, 2018
Use Financial Projections as a Tool to Drive Your Small Business GrowthDecember 12, 2018
The Queensland Government’s Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program can assist new small businesses, based in Queensland, access professional advice and support in the critical early stages of establishing a business.
We all know that the early stages are the hardest and probably the most important in the businesses life cycle.
What Is The Grant And How Much Is Available?
If you’ve been wondering about seeking professional advice and support to help set up and grow your business, especially in the early years, then the Small Business Grant can give your budget a boost.
Up to $5,000 (excluding GST) may be provided in matched funding to engage the services of professional business advisors.
It can be for:
- business and strategic planning
- professional business advice (i.e. information technology (IT), legal or financial)
- marketing strategy development (i.e. branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research).
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible, the business must:
- have a business name registered within the last 4 years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have Queensland headquarters
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
The participating business must provide a project report on completion of the project detailing how the funds were spent and the impact it has had on the business.
How Do I Apply For The Grant?
Round 4 is now open and closes at 5pm on 13 December 2018.
To apply, complete the following steps:
- read the eligibility criteria
- read the application guidelines and terms and conditions
- apply using this SmartyGrants link:
- Apply now
You will be advised if your application has been successful.
If you’d like to apply but need a hand, we are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the services of OnPoint Advisory and how we may be able to assist you to grow you business.
Just get in touch with us to get started!